Follow these instructions:
1. Start on the General Conference Language Selection Page. Choose the language you’d like to download.
2. You’ll be presented with a list of General Conferences by date. Choose the Conference you’re looking for.
You’ll be presented with a page similar to this:
3. Let’s say I’d like to download “Love and Law” by Elder Oaks. First, find his name, then look to the right, under the column titled “LISTEN.” See the little green icon that says MP3? Right Click on that icon. Then select “Open with iTunes.”
Note: if there is only an MP3 available for the entire session (only one icon, right under “LISTEN”), it is because the language you have chosen is a bit more uncommon. Follow the same steps, just use the MP3 icon for the entire session.
4. When iTunes opens, create a new playlist: (see red arrow)
5. Add the talk to this new playlist by Right Clicking on the talk and selecting “Add to Playlist.”
Repeat steps 3-5 for each talk you’d like to include on the CD. Eventually, you will end up with something like this:
(Or if you are just burning the entire session, you’ll have only one track in your playlist.)
6. Insert a blank CD into your computer, and click “Burn Disk.”
It’ll take a few minutes, but when it’s done, the CD should eject from the Computer by itself.